Green Calabrese Broccoli Microgreen Seeds
600 Calabrese seeds. These high quality organic broccoli microgreens have an abundance of vital vitamins and minerals such as vitamin K, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and phosphorus which will keep your teeth and bones healthy and strong. Sprouts ready to harvest after approximately 6-8 days.
These seeds come with an option of Eco Packaging - Find out more.
How to Grow Once Soaked for up to 12hrs:
- Cover the bottom of the container with an inch or two of moistened potting soil or mix. Flatten and level it with your hand or a small piece of cardboard, taking care not to over-compress the soil.
- Scatter seeds evenly on top of the soil. Press gently into the soil using your hand.
- Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil. Cover the container with a clear lid or plastic wrap until the seeds are sprouted.
- While waiting for sprouts to appear, usually within three to seven days, use the mister once or twice daily to keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Once seeds have sprouted, remove the cover (if you've used one) and continue to mist once or twice a day.