Leek Allium Porrum Microgreen Seeds
2000 Leek seeds. Leek microgreens belong to the allium vegetable family and contain a unique combination of flavonoids and sulfur-containing nutrients. Closely related to garlic, onions, shallots, and scallions, their nutrient profile contains over 80 nutrients!
These seeds come with an option of Eco Packaging - Find out more.
Sprouts ready to harvest after approximately 10 days.
- Cover the bottom of the container with an inch or two of moistened potting soil or hydroponic medium. Flatten and level it with your hand or a small piece of cardboard, taking care not to over-compress the soil.
- Scatter seeds evenly on top of the soil. Press gently into the soil using your hand.
- Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil. Cover the container with a clear lid or plastic wrap until the seeds are sprouted.
- While waiting for sprouts to appear, usually within seven to ten days, use the mister once or twice daily to keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Once seeds have sprouted, remove the cover (if you've used one) and continue to mist once or twice a day.